CAPSUN ProAudio Licence Agreement
Please take a moment to read the ‘COPYRIGHT/LICENSING NOTICE’ below. The Sounds and MIDI files remain the property of its manufacturer and/or CAPSUN ProAudio, (Collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to the provisions below. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
1. All Rights not expressly granted to the user are reserved. The Sounds samples and MIDI files in these sample pack are licensed, not sold, to you to be reproduced within your original musical compositions only. All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling or trading of this product or its content is strictly prohibited.
2. Only the original purchaser of this product has the right to embody and reproduce the enclosed Sounds and MIDI files within their music compositions.
3. The Licensee may use the Sounds and MIDI files in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music, public performances and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions).
4. The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds and MIDI files in isolation as sound effects (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties. In these scenarios the Licensee must arrange an extension with CAPSUN ProAudio.
5. This license is granted for a single user only (and is given on a worldwide basis). A right to use the Sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
6. The license is non-exclusive and is granted for the full period of copyright protection for sounds and MIDI files.
7. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
8. You cannot electronically transfer the Sounds and MIDI files or place them in a time -sharing or service bureau operation or a computer/sampler network.
9. Opening or using these products constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to Use the Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that: You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system; You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent; You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
4. Security and Registration
1. CAPSUN ProAudio may collect, store and use your personal data. This information will be used by CAPSUN ProAudio and its service providers to allow for faster purchasing and will not be passed on to any third parties.
2. We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address and geographical location, we may use this information in the administration of this website and purchase orders, to improve the website´s usability, and for marketing purposes.
3. When you enter the site you will be issued with a cookie. This helps us to provide the best browsing experience for our customers and we may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website´s usability and for marketing purposes. This website complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and CAPSUN ProAudio takes all necessary measures to ensure your data is protected against loss, theft, misuse and alteration.
4. We may send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (you can unsubscribe from this at any time).
6. Payment and Downloading Products
Payment is taken on behalf of CAPSUN ProAudio by Shopify or Paypal. All prices are inclusive of UK taxes, and are subject to change from time to time. After payment you will be sent an email with a download link for your product(s). You have 3 download attempts in total. If you experience any problems, please get in contact with us at email@example.com and we will do our best to solve the problem. All prices on CAPSUN ProAudio are in British Pound and the actual exchange rates applied by the banks at the time of purchase may vary.
7. Refund Policy
Products purchased from CAPSUN ProAudio are non-refundable. Products are in effect purchased as a license (as defined in the Copyright/Licence Agreement above) to use in your music without paying royalties to the owner, which therefore cannot be refunded.
8. Limitations of Liability
You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.